Sustainability is no longer a choice, but everyone’s duty, therefore investing in sustainable materials and coatings supported by an intelligent production system has become essential.
This is the current challenge we are experiencing, and this is the purpose of MES 2023, Materials, Eurofinish and Surface, this is the reason why Eurotherm could not fail to be present to talk about the important achievements in painting plant technology and to look at to the future in an increasingly green way.
Si è parlato di sostenibilità, di tecniche che pongono l’accento sulle soluzioni ambientali e delle grandi opportunità che offre il del mondo del trattamento delle superfici, attraverso i 6 temi che hanno fatto parte di un unico filo conduttore:
There was talk of sustainability, of techniques that place the focus on environmental solutions and of the great opportunities that the world of surface treatment offers, through the 6 themes that formed part of a single common thread:
- Analyse processes and innovative formulas to learn more about coatings and materials;
- Energy and environmental management, with a focus on energy saving and circularity;
- The quality of a product throughout its product life cycle;
- The materials and finishes of the future;
- How to manage the outsourcing of individual procedures;
- Aiming for efficient and responsible production towards people between digitization, robotization and employee training.
It was a unique opportunity not only to exchange opinions and share experiences, but also to promote intersections between different sectors with companies that put quality at the centre of their corporate values.
Thanks to Alexis Dekergorlay, Sales manager Eurotherm Benelux, for participating with enthusiasm and thanks to all those who came to visit us at our stand!