Development and three-dimensional design in SolidWorks of a special 4 stage washing tunnel without civil works:
- Degreasing with a hot phosphate solution 50 ÷ 60 °C.
- 1 ° rinse with tap water.
- 2 ° Rinse with tap water.
- Final rinse with osmotic water
Each of the 4 stages is equipped with a tank for the containment and recovery of sprayed liquids.
Appropriate slides, positioned under the washing chamber designed to retrieve the liquid and to recycle it by means of a pump, into the respective tanks so that it is immediately available for re-use without waste.
There are about 400 nozzles which, divided into 4 groups and connected via a dedicated power supply system for each phase, spray the liquid solutions provided in the washing cycle with time and methods that can be set by the management program of the industry 4.0.
The recycling of the liquid inside the tanks is guaranteed by a reverse cascade system: 2nd rinsing => 1 ° rinse => degreasing, this solution leads to the following advantages:
- Less contamination of the baths of each phase.
- Optimization of the chemicals used.
- No dispersion of chemicals into the sewer.
Including automatic insertion of the flight bars inside the washing chamber and a forward / backward movement during all the washing phases and also a door with an automatic pneumatic opening.